|Date||11th August 2018|
|Venue||Premier Inn Hotel|
On the 11th August 2018, Jenny Levick will present a two day Neuroflexology seminar in Cardiff.
Neuroflexology is a simple technique that is quickly and easily applied to the lower foot and leg. Neuroflexology may enable you to clear away and repair painful joints, resolve most mood swings and anxiety feelings, repair lower back problems and clear away any problem that may have arisen inside the body without external influence. Neuroflexology is a therapy for the new Millenium. It is based on Anatomy and Physiology and nothing else. It has a new “Neuroflex” technique to work on feet. It has a philosophy, which is explainable and logical. It truly us a therapy for the future.
Do join the three Founder Members of the International Neuroflexology Guild, Jackie Thomson, Jennie Levick and Tania Waller for an opportunity to learn this new therapy. It is now no longer necessary to give long treatments challenging the therapists’ hands and posture.
Part 1 Course Content
1) Background and History of Neuroflexology
2) Review of Anatomy & Physiology of the Endocrine and Nervous Systems
3) Practical demonstration by Tutor(s) of Neuroflexology on feet, followed by students practising in pairs
4) Discussion on recording client sensations. Review Case Study reporting - 3 x 6 treatments are required
Part 2 Course Content
1) Student feedback of Neuroflexology treatments
2) Discuss recording of client sensations
3) Review Case Studies (3) with Tutor Review, practise and confirm Neuroflexology technique
4) Tutor demonstration/guidance and student practical session of Hand treatment/Self treatment/Public demonstrations
Students are expected to participate in the practical application of treatment, discussion and question & answer sessions.
A Certificate of Completion is given provided the student has attended both Parts of the 2 Part Course, a practical technique has been demonstrated and assessed by the Tutor(s) and Case Study requirements have been completed.
To book your place on the Neuroflexology course in Cardiff, please contact Gina Hodge, Jennie's organiser in the South West:
T: 02920 315 005